This role is part of the People Team . The HR Business Partner is responsible for delivering professional and effective people and culture strategies and activities to develop a safe, inclusive, and performance-driven culture for the workforce. They work closely with operational management and staff across the organisation to enhance people and culture processes, initiatives, and practices. The key responsibilities of this role include coordinating all training and development activities, ensuring high-quality service to internal and external customers, and working with the Senior management team to meet all learning and development requirements. The HR Business Partner is responsible for logistical planning and implementation of learning opportunities, improving training compliance, and developing the workforce to achieve strategic objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the People Team in meeting our strategic ambitions for our staff and the quality of the services we provide.
- Oversee the implementation and evaluation of a training needs analysis and develop learning & development programmes based on organisational and external needs.
- Support the design, delivery, and review of our learning development programme.
- Support the development of role-specific pathways for our teams
- Create a yearly training plan, ensuring all staff members have individual learning plans/training and development plans.
- Support managers and teams in specific training, using practice-based learning
- Deliver key training projects working closely with colleagues to identify skills gaps, creating training where there is the need.
- Ensure the scope and continuous improvement of new programmes and manage ongoing training initiatives.
- Develop processes to measure impact and return on investment/return on the expectation of programmes.
- Facilitate different learning channels, face-to-face, group, blended or digital modes of training.
- Support the development of a pool of internal and external trainers.
- Build networks with local authorities, health partners and other providers to ensure that Greens Retail is meeting local needs and developing our teams accordingly.
- CIPD qualified or relevant experience in the field of Learning and Development or willingness to develop further.
- Experience in producing training and managing external training providers.
- A relevant diploma/degree or professional qualification/experience.
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Understanding of what makes a successful learning programme
- Track record of delivering a successful learning and development programme
- Able to demonstrate quality improvement through an L&D
- Conduct yourself in a manner that reflects our standards for both staff and managers.
- Ability to promote Greens Retail values and standards, ensuring teams understand them and always put them into practice.
- Goal-oriented, flexible, and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the design and delivery of both behavioural and procedural-based training and development activities.
- 5+ experience in HR or Learning and Development.
- A passion to contribute and reinforce the culture throughout your interactions