Job title: HR Assistant
Reports to: HR Manager
Hours of work: 25 hours
Salary: £11 - 12
About Glenshire Group
Glenshire Group is a Scottish family-owned conglomerate based in Fife. The Group was established in 2020 to consolidate various existing business interests spanning multiple sectors operating within various sectors including Retail (Greens Retail), Hospitality, Property, Cleaning Hygiene & Business Supplies (Disruptive Brands), Online and Frozen Drinks (Skwishee) space.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to handle a variety of personnel-related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between our HR team (Manager & Administrator) and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position holds a strong administrative background. Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews, and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist our HR team with the life cycle of recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing.)
You should be able to ensure our HR department is organised and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide support to our HR Manager and HR Administrator
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and updating our database
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - essential
- Exemplary planning and time management skills - essential
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload daily - essential
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality, and ability to meet deadlines - essential
- A passion to learn, contribute and reinforce the culture throughout your interactions - essential
- Discretion and confidentiality - essential
- Strong administrative experience - essential
What do I need?
- Ability to apply payroll rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and convey technical information to non-finance audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Relationship management and customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and on your own
- Competitive Salary
- Colleague discount of 10% within retail stores & Subway and 20% within Glenshire Group hospitality sites
- Pension with 3% employer contributions
- Be part of an entrepreneurial and fun team
- Prosper & flourish with the business - if you succeed, we succeed
- Get involved within wider parts of the business
- Ample opportunity to learn and grow with lots of career progression opportunities
When & how do we get started?
- We are looking for the ideal candidate to start ASAP
- Please submit your CV
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs