Location: Glenshire House, 14 Randolph Place, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY1 2YX
Pay: £10-£11, depending on experience
Hours: Part Time, 3 days a week working 9am-5pm (Tuesday, Friday and one other agreed day) - as this is a shared job role there will be some expectation to cover holidays, illness etc where required.
Glenshire Group Who?
Glenshire Group are a Scottish family-owned conglomerate based in Fife. The Group operates in multiple sectors Retail (Greens Retail), QSR (Pizza Hut franchisee in Scotland), Hospitality, Property, and Frozen Drinks (Skwishee).
Here at Glenshire Group we have an exciting opportunity to join the fantastic team based at our Head Office in Kirkcaldy!
We are looking for a part time Admin Assistant to be responsible for providing administrative support to all teams within the office, in order to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of company.
If you are a motivated individual who has a passion for contributing to the success of a rapidly growing business - then we have the position for you!
- Provide administrative support to all teams within the office
- Answer phone calls and support visitors
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Monitor the office email, responding to questions and requests for information
- Carry out other administrative duties such as typing, scanning etc
- Maintain contact lists and other sheets
- Ensure office supplies are kept stocked up at all times
- Colleague discount of 10% within retail stores & Subway and 50% within Glenshire Group Pizza Hut sites
- Increasing annual holiday allowance on length of service to a maximum of 32 days per annum (pro rata)
- Ample opportunity to learn and grow, with career progression opportunities within retail or wider group businesses
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- Employee birthday recognition
- Free counselling for employees through Grocery Aid
- Financial advice and support
- Bereavement Counselling and Advice
What do I need?
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - essential
- Exemplary planning and time management skills - essential
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload daily - essential
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to meet deadlines - essential
- A passion to learn, to contribute and to reinforce the culture throughout your interactions - essential
- Discretion and confidentiality - essential
- Knowledge of IT systems such as MS Office – essential
When & how do we get started?
- We are looking for the ideal candidate to start ASAP
- Please submit your CV
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs