Accounts Assistant at Glenshire Group
About Glenshire Group
Glenshire Group is a Scottish family-owned conglomerate based in Fife. The Group was established in 2020 to consolidate various existing business interests spanning multiple sectors operating within various sectors including Retail (Eros Retail), Hospitality, Property, Cleaning Hygiene & Business Supplies (Disruptive Brands), Online and Frozen Drinks (Skwishee) space.
We are looking for an accounts assistant to join our existing team and work to assist in all accounting aspects of the business. Duties include managing cash reconciliations, billing, credit control and working directly with our finance director on all aspects of accounting across the business.
Given the Group’s rapid growth in diverse sectors, Glenshire House in Kirkcaldy is an extremely fast-paced environment with the directors responsible for the overall operating of the existing business interests as well as regular brand and product launches. The successful candidate must be able to support within this environment and work toward the group’s success.
- Working with the accounts team to ensure all accounting aspects are kept up to date
- Ensuring all billing is being processed every week and ensuring credit control is closely monitored as per guidelines
- Following processes about cash reconciliations and invoicing processing where needed.
- Competitive Salary
- Colleague discount of 10% within retail stores & Subway and 20% within Glenshire Group hospitality sites
- Pension with 3% employer contributions
- Be part of an entrepreneurial and fun team
- Prosper & flourish with the business - if you succeed, we succeed
- Get involved within wider parts of the business
- Ample opportunity to learn and grow with lots of career progression opportunities
What do I need?
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - essential
- Exemplary planning and time management skills - essential
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload daily - essential
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality and ability to meet deadlines - essential
- A passion to learn, contribute and reinforce the culture throughout your interactions - essential
- Discretion and confidentiality - essential
- Previous accounting / accounts role experience - essential (minimum one year)
- HNC: Accounting SCQF Level 7 - essential
When & how do we get started?
- We are looking for the ideal candidate to start ASAP
- Please submit your CV
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs